Z A Y T U N A I N S T I T U T E P R E S E N T S
IMAM WARSH QUR’AN SCHOOL
Spring Sessions 2007
April 1st to June 3rd
Sundays, 10:00am – 1:00pm
The Imam Warsh Qur’an School is dedicated to teaching children traditional Islamic knowledge appropriate for their age. We focus on Qur’anic memorization and instilling love of Allah, the Qur’an and the Prophet Muhammad, sallaAllahu alaihi wassalam, and respect for the chivalrous characteristics of the Muslims of the past.
Qari Amar Bellaha, Muhammad Nabil Afifi, Mona Elzankaly, Rumana Abdullah, and other volunteers.
– Students will work towards memorization of the Qur’an, learning proper pronunciation and reading of the Qur’an by studying tajweed and the fundamentals of the Arabic language.
– In addition to Qua’ran memorization students will be taught seerah, stories of the prophets, and selected hadith from the Content of Character by Shaykh Hamza Yusuf.
– The program is comprised of three main class groupings: Beginner, Intermediate, & Advanced.
– Registration is open to children ages 7-14. All children must be registered and have a completed application/registration form on file. Application forms can be picked up at the Zaytuna office or you can downloaded from our website (click here). Parents may submit their completed applications to the Zaytuna office or the program staff.
– Student tuition is $150 per semester. It must be paid in full, at the start of each semester. Upon acceptance in to the program, parents may submit their tuition to the Zaytuna office or the program staff.
FOR MORE INFO
Phone: 510-582-0115 | E-mail: [email protected] | Visit: http://www.zaytuna.org/quranschool.asp